Nourishing Coat Mask
Innovative formula with :
- 80% Active Aloe Vera Gel enriched with Olive Oil, Argan Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Calendula Oil, Jojoba Oil
- With Green Clay for Intensive Hair Reconstruction and Crisp Texture Focused on Pets with Wire Coat Type
- Efficient Dead Coat Removal
- Painless De-matting
- Volume Increase with Anti-frizz Effect
- Long Lasting Coat Restructuring and Opulent Shine with Keratin & Silk Amino-acids and Panthenol
Water, Green Clay, Aloe Barbadensis Miller Gel, Cationic Emulsifiers, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) oil, Calendula Officianalis Flower Oil, Conditioning Agents, Panthenol, Glycerin, Betaine, Keratin, Silk Aminoacids, Mild Preservative System, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Citric Acid.
Green Clay Mask can be combined with any Top Dog Shampoo.
Step 1: Dilute the Green Clay Mask in hot water according to the weight of the pet and add cold water until you have a lukewarm mixture.
|Up to 10kg
||20ml /0.68 fl.oz.
||80ml /2.71 fl.oz.
|10kg to 30kg
||40ml /1.35 fl.oz.
||100ml /3.38 fl.oz.
|30kg or more
||60ml /2.03 fl.oz.
||150ml / 5.07 fl.oz.
Step 2: Apply the diluted mixture to the entire coat and massage. Leave on for 5 minutes.
Step 3: Rinse and towel-dry.