Natural Coat Conditioner
Nourishing Coat Conditioner for Astonishing Results
- 40% Active Aloe Vera Gel
- High content of Olive Oil, Argan Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Jojoba Oil, Calendula Oil and Vitamin E
- Efficient Dead Coat Removal
- Painless De-matting
- Volume Increase With anti-frizz effect
- Silky texture, long lasting coat restructuring and stunning shine with Keratin amino-acids and Panthenol
- Designed for Grooming Shows
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Miller Gel, Cationic Emulsifiers, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Silicones, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) oil, Calendula Officianalis Flower Oil, Conditioning Agents, Panthenol, Glycerin, Betaine, Mild Preservative System, Fragrance, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf oil extract, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Citric Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Salycilate, Butyphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal.
Step 1: Dilute the Top Dog Conditioner with water, based on the weight of the pet (it is recommended to be used immediately after using a Top Dog Shampoo):
- Up to 10kg: 10ml (2 pumps) conditioner in a container of 60-80ml of hot water, shake to dissolve and fill up to 200ml – 300ml tap water to make a lukewarm mixture.
- From 10kg to 30kg: 15ml (3 pumps) of conditioner in 100-150ml of hot water, shake to dissolve and fill up to 400ml – 500ml tap water to make a lukewarm mixture.
- Over 30kg: 20ml – 40ml (4-8 pumps) of conditioner in 150-200ml hot water, shake to dissolve and fill up to 700ml – 800ml tap water to make a lukewarm mixture.
Step 2: Apply the diluted mixture to the entire coat and massage.Step 3: Rinse and towel-dry.